The Symbicort inhaler and Symbicort Turbuhaler dosage are manufactured by AstraZeneca PLC.
About AstraZeneca PLC
AstraZeneca is a British-Swedish pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Cambridge, England.
The company was founded in 1999 after the merger of the Swedish company Astra AB and the British company Zenica Group. Zenica Group was previously the outcome of a demerger of Imperial Chemical Industries in 1993.
Since the merger in 1999, AstraZeneca has become one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Its therapeutic areas of focus in the US and around the world include:
- Renal 
About Symbicort and Other Popular Drugs by AstraZeneca PLC
Symbicort is an effective inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) and long-acting bronchodilator (LABA) combination used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It was first approved for medical use in the U.S. in 2006. Many patients have improved their breathing symptoms through the benefits of Symbicort. 
Doctors choose Symbicort for their patients because it can quickly improve lung function while reducing the need for rescue medicine.
AstraZeneca PLC manufactures and markets 35 drugs in the US, including:
- Bevespi (glycopyrrolate and formoterol fumarate), used to treat COPD
- Brilinta (ticagrelor), used for heart attack and stroke prevention
- Nexium (esomeprazole), used to treat heartburn
- Crestor (rosuvastatin), used to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Pulmicort (budesonide), used to treat asthma
- Farxiga (dapagliflozin), used for blood sugar control in diabetes
- Seroquel (quetiapine), used to treat schizophrenia, bipolar depression and depression
Buy Symbicort online now and have it shipped right to your door.
DISCLAIMER: The information in the article is not meant to be used for treatment or diagnosis. It is designed for general awareness and for information purposes only. Always consult a medical professional for your specific healthcare needs.